Enjoy a prime view of NASCAR Racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway all from the comforts of a Champions Grandstand Suite which is located above the start/finish line at Atlanta Motor Speedway!
These suites come with a reserved seat in the climate-controlled environment, and food is included! Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks are included and customers also receive two alcoholic drinks per person.
Champions Suite customers have the opportunity to enjoy pre-race pit access in addition to stagefront access for the pre-race activities and NASCAR Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver introductions.
Champions reserved parking passes are provided for every four suite tickets purchased.
For the 2017 NASCAR Weekend, Champions Suite tickets are $295 on Sunday-only and $395 for the Saturday and Sunday.
- All attire must be appropriate for a major sporting event. Customers must adhere to the following guidelines. Anyone inappropriately dressed will not be admitted to Club One or Fan Suites at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Screen-printed shirts must be covered with a shirt, jacket or sweater.
- Tattered or torn jeans are not permitted, but jeans with no holes, rips or tears are allowed.
- Athletic shorts, sweat paints, sweat suits or strapless attire without a cover are not permitted, but tank tops for women are permitted.
- Rubber flip flops are not permitted but other sandals and open-toed shoes are allowed.
- Coolers are not permitted in Club One or the Champions Suite.
- Strollers and umbrellas are not allowed either in the suites, Club One or through any grandstand gates at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Pre-race pit access is included for Champions Suite and Club One customers. On Friday and Saturday of event weekend, all pit pass holders must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must sign a minor waiver and be accompanied by a parent.